Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Now Available....





I'm kind of going to take it easy from the sewing for awhile.  The chiropractor is doing all these experiments on me and it makes my body a little tired.  Although, I do have some exciting October projects happening, so I won't rest too long.  Also, tonight I have my pottery class with my Peanut Gallery friend, Erin.  It's pretty awesome, and I am surprised I have yet to blog about it because it is the highlight of my week----if I can remember, I will take some photos tonight of my projects for you to see---they are kind of clay-ized pillow monsters.

7 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

yay nichol!
i cannot wait to see your pottery creations!
xo
melissa

Bobbi said...

Love the little piggy girl!

Kimberland Designs said...

Awww, I went to check out your etsy store but Preston has already sold =(
I love his little hat. Can't wait to see your clay creations - dont they'd be as cuddly though =P

bozoette said...

Sorry Kimberland, but I could not resist the delightful Mr. Preston!

liset said...

Hope you find the peace to take some time for your body.. Your work is awesome. I love the softies!

Unknown said...

I love his little hat. Can't wait to see your clay creations - dont they'd be as cuddly though.

--
Jhon
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices

Unknown said...

How cute. You are so creative and I can't wait to try these out.
UK Cheapest Online Beds Store